maandag 17 september 2012

11 Commanders

 So I have to have a commander fore my story 
and i made a bunch of them to see witch e one would fit the best
with my shellshokt hero.
I like this one a lot, he got that coming back 
home look on him.
 this guy is kinda hillbilly good guy,
he was funny but not good fore my story. 
 think I like this one the moost, I try to make
a French commander. 
 This was a try fore a English style
commander, he ended up looking to weird.
 I try`t to make a Dutch commander
but the long face made him look weird.
 this is my second try on a American
commander, he ended up looking
way to toony.
 I try to do something different with the nose
he ended up looking to girly, so I add 
some extra face hair.
This was a try fore a Irish Commander
he didn't fit in but I like fore a second character, maybe 
a death fellow soldier of the hero.
 This is my first try ad a American Commander
he pretty nice but to much a cartoon fore
my more heavy story.
 I went way to far here on the nose,
he make me think of a leprechaun.
This was my last guy and he is all over the place,
I like the nose, but the rest is just junk.
I pretty much stop drawing ad here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten